HybridZ

Watanabe Color HELP!

• 1 month later...

Here is a pic of my gold watanabes on my car and a pic of them fitted to Dad's zed, my was orginially green and I am going to keep it green.

Testfit01_tn.jpgTestfit02_tn.jpgTestfit03_tn.jpgTestfit04_tn.jpgTestfit05_tn.jpgTestfit06_tn.jpgTestfit07_tn.jpgTestfit08_tn.jpgTestfit09_tn.jpgTestfit10_tn.jpg

Dad Zed with my wheels - test fit before I install the suspension back in my car

MyRims_on_DadsZ_1_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_2_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_3_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_4_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_5_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_6_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_7_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_8_tn.jpgMyRims_on_DadsZ_9_tn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So to answer the question about "What flares are those?"

Well they are hand made by my brother. Here is some pics for the rears getting made. As is the rear spoiler again all steel hand rolled and mig welded on the car.

260z_flares_getting_made1_tn.jpg260z_flares_getting_made2_tn.jpg

260z_spoiler_getting_made4_tn.jpg260z_spoiler_getting_made5_tn.jpg260z_spoiler_getting_made6_tn.jpg260z_spoiler_complete1_tn.jpg

He has remade the fronts as I thought they were too large - I have not uploaded these pics to my site yet but I will do in the future.