HybridZ

B6T' Festy!

MusPuppis

Ulesis posted the pics and vids of his, and my bud and myself couldnt resist.. We're building one, we expect to be done in about a month.

EngineAndAxlesIN.jpg

engine is in and the wiring is wrapped up. Still have to get and mount the IC and radiator then run the associated plumbing. Then get a preist to bless the car, and start her up, lol.

I want to publicly thank Ulesis for being EXTREMELY helpful in this and answering all my stupid questions. without him we would not only have never known this existed but making as much progress as we hve this quickly would have been impossible.

Oh, engine looks a little cock-eyed in the pic, its actually level, but we had two bolts break on our crossmember, one on the front and one on the back, so the whole farting thing is leaned a little bit. We'll have to getthe car on a lift and either weld it in place or try and work the bolts out and re-tap the threads.

Nice!

I hope you get it running soon and post some videos.My car is @ the shop right now my ecu failed one is on its way.I have the reich racing ecu upgrade make sure you get it soon it doubles the fun on the swap.

I think i can just swap the chips from the old ecu to the new one but im not sure yet,I will email them to check on this.

A month and she should be on the road.

We're having some wiring issues.. the fuel pump isnt cutting on and I cant figure out why.. I need to test the relay but havent the slightest idea how to accomplish that, heh. I'm going over the whole wiring scheme front to back as soon as I get home today and see if I can trace where I screwed up. The starter isnt working either (we just hooked it up and laid it on the floor for test purposes, heh). Something is screwy..

We have the RR ECU, are ordering a ACT 4 Puck right now and will be running a custom intake tube (similar to the way yours is setup). Also decided to go with a long, slim FMIC (Nothing else will fit, lol.). 255lph pump, 15psi.. Should be fun. I'll be building a downpipe for the car soon, but not before we get it running. We arent stopping till it goes 12's.

I think you mentioned @ 15psi we'll need to run race gas? Any idea (approx.) what you can cruise around at on premium pump gas without detonating?

Good luck on getting her running again. Glad it wasnt anything more serious.

I run 91 ocatane on the car while driving on the road.when i get on it it will knock above 5500rpms.I run race gas @ the track to keep it safe.

A month and she should be on the road.

We're having some wiring issues.. the fuel pump isnt cutting on and I cant figure out why.. I need to test the relay but havent the slightest idea how to accomplish that' date=' heh. I'm going over the whole wiring scheme front to back as soon as I get home today and see if I can trace where I screwed up. The starter isnt working either (we just hooked it up and laid it on the floor for test purposes, heh). Something is screwy..

We have the RR ECU, are ordering a ACT 4 Puck right now and will be running a custom intake tube (similar to the way yours is setup). Also decided to go with a long, slim FMIC (Nothing else will fit, lol.). 255lph pump, 15psi.. Should be fun. I'll be building a downpipe for the car soon, but not before we get it running. We arent stopping till it goes 12's.

I think you mentioned @ 15psi we'll need to run race gas? Any idea (approx.) what you can cruise around at on premium pump gas without detonating?

Good luck on getting her running again. Glad it wasnt anything more serious.[/quote']