HybridZ

fuel problems on 81zxt swap

I am running the 81zxt ECU and ignition. Overtime of a couple weeks my Z will slowly start to lean itself out. If I swap out ECU's, it will run normal and the mixture is normal, but it will still slowly lean itself out all over again. Anyone ever have this problem before? I have a Walbro 255 fuel pump, it doesnt loose pressure, and i am running the stock zxt fpr. I have 370cc Svo injectors.

Yes my AFM is dialed back, and I dont believe my plugs for the ECU are loose. I have went through them before and tightened them. I am going to dissconnect my knock sensor for a trip and see if it is picking up my exhaust since it is a straight pipe out of the side.

Yesterday I just went through my plugs and checked an re-gapped if nessasary them to .030 for the higher boost, I am running 12psi. That should be a fine gap for that I would think.

What are the odds?? Battery stopped accepting a load and got stuck at work. But the knock sensor wasnt it, still does it, swapped ECU's and AFM's. Going to get a new O2 sensor tomorrow, mine is about 3 yrs old and I run rich so maybe its bad, also going to test my head and water temp sensors tomorrow also.

How do you know that "it doesn't loose pressure"??? Do you have a pressure gauge on the dash or any other way to check your pressure on real time??? I ask because it sounds like a bad fuel pump or FPR. But if you really can check the pressure as you drive, and it still leans out then I guess it's something else.

Yes I have a fuel pressure gauge sticking out of my cowl and I can watch it in real time. As for running lean anywhere in the rpm range it stays consistant. Just slowly leans out as the rpm's go up now. The fuel pressure goes up a consistant 1psi to every 1 psi of boost.

No I dont have a wideband and I am not taking my mixture gauge as accurate, I just read the green and the red, and when it hits red I can feel the difference in the lack of power.

I guess I could take a video of it... I am stuck at 10 psi because if I go any higher, it goes full red.