HybridZ

Will these rims fit?

I have a 1972 240Z and I have been looking for some rims and I came across these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-on-4-5-lug-Wheels-4x114-3-Datsun-Mustang-65-66-67_W0QQitemZ8074131597QQcategoryZ43957QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I was wondering if they would fit because I think they will look great on my Z. I tried searching but didnt find anything.

Thanks

Run a search on Cobra R wheels. A couple people here have them on their cars, i know one guy is using a 1.25" spacer, but i dont know his offset.

By the way, when i was looking at buying those wheels for one of my cars, i e-mailed the seller about the weight. As i recall, they tilted the scale at a hefty ~25 lbs.

Thanks for the replys I just emailed him to see how much they weighed and to make sure they are 4X114.3. As long as they aren't to heavy I think I will buy them and get tires mounted and see if I will need to roll the fenders before I paint. Well off to find body parts