HybridZ

The New J Nose

JustinOlson

Just a L28 motor right now. I'm going to be putting a LSx v8 into it probably, That or a 2jzgte. I have to finish up my other project car before I can take this one out of the daily driver role.

Heres the car before the fender bender:

DSCN1645.JPG

Heres my audi 5 cylinder project:

Dscn1563.jpg

And the intake manifold project thats holding it up:

DSC03659.JPG

Its not one of Javad's, although after javad saw my header, he has decided to start carrying this header. Lovefab.com made the header. Cody does excellent work.

Kenny, what wheels and front air damn do you have on your Z? Your Blizzcats old roomate right?

Regards,

Justin

• 4 weeks later...

I fixed the car so it doesn't look like total crap at the Historic races this weekend at PIR. With my limited budget I got a hood off of one of Ron's parts cars at Rusch motorsports. It was a please to meet Paul and Ron. They are great guys and I recommend them for any of your Z needs.

A little sanding and 2 spray paints cans of flat black and I think its decent. Its definitely not even, but its better then the bent up hood I had on it before.

DSCN1762.JPG

DSCN1761.JPG

DSCN1760.JPG

Regards,

Justin

Hi Justin,

I just realized where I've seen your car. I drive across the Ross Island bridge to hit I-5 South. I actually remember seeing it then noticed the hood was damaged. Glad to see Ron and Paul could help you out. I kind of like the flat black on yellow look. :mrgreen:

John