HybridZ

New excellent wheels for the Z

I don't think 16x8s are going to happen from what I was told today. And if it does it will be a long time, which is fine with me because I don't really need wheels until next year. lol /sad

BUT if these 15x8s are a really good price I may just get the 15s.

I bought a set on eBay several weeks ago. They look pretty spiffy, though I haven't mounted tires on them yet. I expect some slight rubbing issues on the fender edge.

My scale (weighed myself with and without wheel) says they're more like 15lb ea, but for the price I'm not too concerned with the weight. I believe they're much lighter than stock Turbo snowflakes.

I saw a picture of an S30 with these mounted with tires somewhere, if I run across it again I'll try to post (if I don't get some tires on mine first). If memory serves, they clearly stuck out from the stock fenders a tad. Perhaps a good candidate for ZG's or some "light hammer work" :wink:

I bought a set on eBay several weeks ago. They look pretty spiffy' date=' though I haven't mounted tires on them yet. I expect some slight rubbing issues on the fender edge.

My scale (weighed myself with and without wheel) says they're more like 15lb ea, but for the price I'm not too concerned with the weight. I believe they're much lighter than stock Turbo snowflakes.

I saw a picture of an S30 with these mounted with tires somewhere, if I run across it again I'll try to post (if I don't get some tires on mine first). If memory serves, they clearly stuck out from the stock fenders a tad. Perhaps a good candidate for ZG's or some "light hammer work" :wink:[/quote']

I would love to see what these look like on a stock fender s30.

did anybody find out if they fit 4x4 front brakes and 240sx rears? $800 shipped is sounding like a pretty sick deal for wheel/tires... Somebody PLEASE tell me they fit my brakes!

Yes, just click on the "group buy info" link supplied to you by Aux three posts up. He even posted pics of clearance, Clarence. :2thumbs:

His trusty assistant held the wheel in place for the photo shoot :mrgreen:

Davy