HybridZ

280ZX G-nose?

Mack

has anyone seen one in person? is the company that made them in England still in business?

Im kind of contemplating one for my ZX. I've got a summer off, 2 parts cars, some cash coming my way and a whole lot of time on my hands. would probably be faster and easier to build my own that get one from England, eh?

Last I heard MJP Auto wasn't shipping over here, or didn't really want to.

I think the originals were from NZ or somewhere in Japan.

If you don't mind the body work, showcars unlimited I think might have a copy, or had... I've seen some of their parts and fit is as bad as people say, if not worse.

Frank280zx has one from MJP and IIRC he said fit wasn't the greatest.

Mario

I see a pretty nice one running around town every once in a while. Never seen its owner though so I have no idea where it came from. Must admit I was surprized to see one in Hawkes bay. Pretty small town.

Douglas

oh, its a G-nose!

here is a pic of a 280ZX with a typical airdam and headlight covers....

336708_56.jpg

notice how it is still easy to distinguish where the hood ends and the bumper begins, because the bumper is flat and the hood is sloped? the G-nose continues the same slope as the hood has out to the end of the bumper. plus, you can really see how far the headlight buckets have been extended. on the stock X, the headlight buckets end where the hood ends, but on the G-nose, they continue out about another 2 inches.

The G-nose gives it almost a porsche look to it./ It does look VERY factory and VERY nice.

He Mac shoot me a pm i had one, and i would NOT recomend one .. they are crappy quality to sart with MJP has shitty service and is generally overprized.. if you want a gnose i would do what vinhzxt did .. modify a type 2 airdam and ad the buckets to it making a smoother transition ....

Drop me a line if you want one.