HybridZ

I made a new video today 7-1-06

big-phil

Cool video buddy...but what with the beating on the FPR and the BOV...LOL! Neaten up your engine bay with the wiring and find a home for that fuel pump and the car will look much much better.

Here is a suggestion for your AFM placement...as it seems like you are not running an air filter, true COLD AIR....and you can easily fab a shield to deflect water:

112806295.jpg

Yasin

cool vid!

now just a few mods and yours can look like mine in my sig and be a wheelie machine!!!

I was watching your videos and that got me wanting to make another one, and the paint your rolling on, I think thats what I'm going to do!

Cool video buddy...but what with the beating on the FPR and the BOV...LOL! Neaten up your engine bay with the wiring and find a home for that fuel pump and the car will look much much better.

Here is a suggestion for your AFM placement...as it seems like you are not running an air filter' date=' true COLD AIR....and you can easily fab a shield to deflect water:

[img']http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL86/504386/736201/112806295.jpg[/img]

Yasin

Hey that is a good Idea! I've got an air filter just like that one but did not have the room, I think I will do what you have done and put in a shield for the rainy days. As far as the wiring I just took out the original n/a harness. That was scarry to me because alot of the wires run under the dash, but I got it all out! The fuel pump! I know, I know, I need to mount it right.

I'm doing a turbo swap in my 240z right now. Actually I'm also doing an L28 swap in another guys car too. My garage is chaotic. I'm at the point your were at when you knew nothing about turbos. I'm waiting on my clutch, then it's off the races, well off to the dreaded wiring anyway. :eek: