HybridZ

Opinions wanted...HELP!

BIGJIM

Im in the process of building a 1972 240z. Im getting the engine finished up and will be doing the body and paint within the next month or so. Im going with the factory yellow/lime color. Im trying to decide on what to do with my wheels and chrome parts. I was thinking about powdercaoting the wheels, bumpers and all associated chrome or stinless parts black. Black and yellow should look sweet right? Or powdercoat the wheels silver and leave all the chrome? My wife wants me to do the yellow and black, but im undecided. What should i do guys???

If the chrome/stainless were glossy black, that would look serious. Flat black on yellow, not so much for me. I'm not into silver wheels either, but for curiosity's sake, what wheels are you using? That might help to decide for us.

It would all be gloss black, im not much into the flat or satin blacks except in the engine compartment. These are the wheels, there charcoal right now, but are scratched up. So, ill powdercoat em black more than likely.

newshoes.jpg