HybridZ

R33 Rb26dett

noodl35

So I received pics from Racer98 that is supposed to be a R33. I haven't received the motor but the pics he sent me looks very promising. THe motor looks really clean and comes with everything I need for the swap. I'm having trouble finding the light grey knock sensor plug that is on top of the Intake manifold that verifies it a r33. But it seems to have the r33 oil cap, non-hicas power steering pump, and that little fuel dampner under the intake manifold. I was wondering if you guys on here can confirm if it's a r33 or not.

Notice the non-hicas pump and the R33 style oil cap.

RB26_1.JPG

Rear shot

RB26_2.JPG

Notice the fuel damper with the red caps on it but wheres the light grey plug on top of the intake manifold? Maybe I'm blind?

RB26_3.JPG

Exhaust side, Non-hicas p/s i believe

RB26_4.JPG

So if there is anything that I'm missing to confirm it's a r33 please tell me. Thanks Racer98 for the pics!

Look closely at the air temp sensor on the front of the plenum. R33's had the red sensors (which this one has). The R32 has yellow ones. It is hard to tell with the harness bunched up on top, but I thought I saw the plug in one of the pics too.

Brian