HybridZ

parts needed!

Guest strokerZ

Guest strokerZ

Hi guys...trying to find two things. I need one oxygen sensor and the intake manifold temp sensor for a 1989 RB26DETT...any ideas or would anyone have an extra they would sell. Tks, Andrew

Car is nearing completion ...should be out in a few weeks..I still have to add some more pics of the progress. Coming soon!

Guest strokerZ

Thanks for the kind words...its actually a lot further along now just have to update the pics. The wheels are Sparco Racing (cant remember the model though). Someone must have a contact for these parts...Ive read the sticky but cant find anyone that has the sensors...any ideas..please..

Hi guys...trying to find two things. I need one oxygen sensor and the intake manifold temp sensor for a 1989 RB26DETT...any ideas or would anyone have an extra they would sell. Tks' date=' Andrew

Car is nearing completion ...should be out in a few weeks..I still have to add some more pics of the progress. Coming soon![/quote']

If you still need this, I can install Nissan Fast and look up the #s, but I don't have access to it right now.

Guest strokerZ

Thanks for the reply guys...I am still looking. Would really appreciate a source for these bits. I busted the sensors during the motor re-install...was a long day...got tired and lazy/clumsy. Appreciate your help greatly. Andrew

Guest strokerZ

Thanks a million to Joel (J. Soileau) for helping me out with this request. I have never met Joel, however without hesitation he helped me out with some extra parts. It is nice to be a part of the Hybridz community. I do not often post but am an avid reader and have learned immensely from the collective knowledge on this board.