HybridZ

Impala Pics

Somewhere near Lowes motor speedway I saw this. I only got to take 2 quick pics. This is an example of what you can do with an unlimited budget and access to the best equipment and skill money can buy.

The interior was completely redone in leather and carbon fiber. If it was plastic, the part was copied in carbon fiber. Everything else was gray leather.

The frame was powder coated. All the suspension was beautiful custom made parts.

18 inch HRE wheels. It just goes on and on. And it sounded better than it looked.

Motec engine management. Note the carbon fiber air ducting. All custom made in the carbon fiber shop.

showphoto.php?photo=8649&cat=500&ppuser=10667

The rear tires were 345 18's

showphoto.php?photo=8650&cat=500&ppuser=10667

Somewhere near Lowes motor speedway I saw this. I only got to take 2 quick pics. This is an example of what you can do with an unlimited budget and access to the best equipment and skill money can buy.

The interior was completely redone in leather and carbon fiber. If it was plastic' date=' the part was copied in carbon fiber. Everything else was gray leather.

The frame was powder coated. All the suspension was beautiful custom made parts.

18 inch HRE wheels. It just goes on and on. And it sounded better than it looked.

Motec engine management. Note the carbon fiber air ducting. All custom made in the carbon fiber shop.

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=8649&cat=500&ppuser=10667

The rear tires were 345 18's

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=8650&cat=500&ppuser=10667

huh... didn't work for me?

That is the way I posted and it appeared as a link and not a pic.

Ah, you took the url from link properties and not from image properties when you right click on the photo in the album. You did everything correct except for that. In the image properties, you'll see the address/url as a jpg. I posted my first answer hastily, sorry!

HTH

Davy