HybridZ

cobra

woldson

hey in case you guys wanted to know my brother in law finally got his cobra up and working correctly after several years of work, roller cam that was suppsoed to be a tap cam, meatal shaving ate the engine:rolleyesg , etc. Any how he weighs in at 2400 pounds, 351 nascar block forged everything, ceramic combution chamber, arp bolts for everthing,8.5 compresson, twin turbos! Automatic tranny, those new m/t street slick (wow), duel calipers all the way around. slotted and drilled rooters big,etc, etc. Any how he is dynoed in at 805 rwhp, running only 19psi, the turbos are capable of over 30psi!! So take it out to the friday night drags and eats every thing in sight, modified motocycles, actual drag cars, really bad. He ran one pass and believes he broke into the high 8sec. 6800 rpms at the end in 3rd, three speed. assuming 160 to 170 mph!!!!!!!!! GOT KICKED FROM THE TRACK!:fmad: Any how i so goes life just wanted to tell you guys i will try to get a viedo posted sometime. PS he dose not have ms cuse we did not know about it at that time:cry: The porche will:) By the way, the ride is actually a little scary, yes i said it iam a little scared, but what a rush!!