HybridZ

Finally Completed + Wired-Up..My Home Made 3Gauge Pod..PICS!

slownrusty

Gang - A few of you asked me to post some pics of my home made gauge cluster after installation and wiring it up, well here it is just finished tonight...a few minutes past midnight.

This thing too way too long to make...18hours...plus it broke when I removed it originally, so I had to repair that and then when the paint was curing it accidently fell and got scraped...so re-sand and paint..UG! and wait yet another day before I could handle it.

Working on cars....!!

Anyway here is the mock-up, I had to play with colors before I was able to match the car's burgandy interior - and its almost perfectly matched!:

Autometer Pro Comp Ultra Lite Engine Temp, EGT and AEM AR gauge all 2":

177186279.jpghttp://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL86/504386/11903149/177186270.jpg[/img]

Installed and wired-up:

177186274.jpg

177186280.jpg

177186277.jpg

Not as sexxxy as TimZ's but will work!

Regards - Yasin

I made that pod from scratch essentially. I started with an Autometer 2pod Miata and added a single Miata pod and cut them up and grafted them onto my A-pillar. Some fiberglass, lots of sanding and voila.

I tested the Mustang 5.0L pod and its just wide and would require more work than the Miata pods to make it fit and trust me I have almost 20hours into this stupid pod alone!

Can you post pics of your Mustang pod?

Yasin

Mine doesnt look nearly as good as yours does and I am still not quite done with it, I want to do a better job of making it all look like one peice. This is an old picture but its all I have.. And ya its only a 2 gauge pod

I dont actually know how to post pictures so if it doesnt work there might a picture of it on my cardomain site

771229_130_full_thumb.jpg