HybridZ

SEZ #7 Need an answer to this question, please LOOK.

jnjdragracing

My brother Jerry bought a new pair of slicks, we have the old slicks 28x9x15, still have a lot of use on them. Just not for us.

Thought about bringing them to SEZ#7 mounted and balanced with tubes and screwed to 300zx rims 4 lug ( 85 model rims will not work on 240z with out spacers I believe 4.75 rear spacing ) .

Wanted to take a poll to see how many people would like to use them / try them or purchase them. Can use at SEZ#7 and if you like buy them for a reasonable amount of $125.00. ( only for SEZ#7 we will bring and to be picked up ). Can not be shipped for this price.

Or we could try to find 5 lug rims if the poll suggest that.

Just do not want them to go to waste if some one could use them and plus help off set the expense of the new slicks with mounting and balancing cost of about $340.00.

Just let me know if anyone is interested, if not then we will still bring them but they will be mounted on the 300zx rims. ( Free for anyone to use and try )

Would mount them on rims that would work for 240Z, just do not have any 15†rims, just 14â€. They would need to be 4.5 rear back spacing. I think or pretty sure the 300zx rims are 4.75 back spacing thus requiring at least a ½ spacer.

John