HybridZ

What is the underside of the underside of the floor supposed to look like?

Guest TegRacer324

Guest TegRacer324

Alright I've seen so many modified floors through new pans and rails and I was just wondering what it is supposed to actually look like.

Here is my floor at the back of the floor right where it starts to go up into the hump for the diff.

DCP_0808.JPG

I know something ain't right there. In fact I think half the floor is made of street signs if you can see that nice outline of what looks like a 4 in the middle.

I'm going to look at another Z I think since I'm pretty sure this one is doomed since I think half of the back floor is actually street sign that someone covered over with undercoating. I'd honestly just like to know what it's supposed to look like so I can be aware if this one is any good or not.

Guest TegRacer324

Yeah I know unfortunately I learned that the long, hard, and expensive way since I was a little younger and dumber when I bought it. Where is the seem supposed to run back there though? There's only supposed to be one right?