HybridZ

Choro Q Mini Cars List And Photo

Corzette

They had bodies at tower hobbies for a wile don't know if they still have them any more. I saw one down town if you want I can see if it is still there or if they can get more. I also love those litle cars. Do you still have any more?

:D :D

Dorifto! (you have to make the sound effects' date=' or it's no fun)

Just trying to help the business Terry! Letting people know all the fun they could be having with a little imagination, and a TON of free time...

Here's another one:

th_DSCI0022.jpg

OH MY GOD...stop it....Im pissing my pants....that is sooooo cool!!!! That chick is actually hot!!!!!!!!!!:D Ive been on the mountain too long. Hey by the way I have to go to TOYZ R US this weekend and find some more choros. Im sold out! Ill post an update then....Damn your good with your imagination.....I love it! Hey maybe I need to go EBAY with the radio cars!

TErry

Dorifto! (you have to make the sound effects' date=' or it's no fun)

Just trying to help the business Terry! Letting people know all the fun they could be having with a little imagination, and a TON of free time...

Here's another one:

th_DSCI0022.jpg

Dammit everytime I see this thing you made I cant help but go into hysteria...thats so cool. I still like that chick!!!! Your welcome SnR. Oh pics of the big cars on new thread here: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=114176

Terry