HybridZ

Greddy intake manifold RB25det HELP!!!!!!!!

Guest VooDooR33

Guest VooDooR33

wellllllllllll I"m new here and thank god I ran across this site.. it has more useful info about the RB then any other forum.. here goes my story.. so i have an R33 GTS-T with rb25det... I have had pretty good luck finding parts for it.. and I purchased greddy manifold from project nissan back in november... BUT! between relocation and my hectic schedule I misplaced the install manual for the manifold.. I know what you're thinking.. how hard could it be? well.. the acutall hardware install is easy.. but in the messes of coolant lines and vacum lines with everything being relocated on the new manifold, I got lost.. I don't want to take chances so here's my S.O.S

if anyone has the install manual and would email a copy I would so greatful for life. I would even pay for it. if you have close up pics of the manifold undeside installed with coolant/vacume lines attached even better... I did a photo shoot with primedia back in late may and they need my tech sheet along with dyno numbers and I've slacking off on it but deadline is approaching fast... so could anyone help me? please?

Guest VooDooR33
Wait, so are you in South Texas or not? If so, where exactly? I'm in Lufkin. I'd be stoked just to see somebody else with an RB here.

yes I'm near corpus christi texas, wayyyy south. I used to live up north tx, but moved down recently

• 2 years later...