HybridZ

Help! looking for a bodyshop in LA, CA

Bonezz

Ok guys i'm looking for a bodyshop/restoration shop in the Los Angeles Area.

Does any one know of any? I have already went to 4 bodyshops and they refuse to work on the car since they are to "busy". If any of you know someone that does a good job in the LA area and isn't to "busy" with collison work. Please let me know. Thank you in Advance.

Try this guy, he's into Z's and was at the last "GROUP Z" meeting that I attended as a guest. He's the owner of the Maaco shop in Whittier, CA. He brought a Orange Z that he painted half w/ the $500 paint job. Looked great for 500 bucks, but that's not all he offers. He said they will do any job you need based on what you want to spend. Seemed like a honest not B.S. guy.

Lance LeVier

13261 Imperial Hwy

Whittier, CA 90605

527-906-5300

I've talked with Lance over the phone a few times. Seems like a good guy to me. I can do basic rust repair and panel replacement but I'm not a body man or a painter. The panels will be replaced and fixed properly but they will need the skills of a body man to make them straight.