HybridZ

Fuel pressure regulators

GeeZ

I have an old Turbo Tom (r.i.p.) setup with 600CFM Holley. I had to replace the fuel pump and now I am blowing by the float needle valves with fuel coming from both bowel vent tubes. I am looking for a fuel pressure regulator. Found a Holley that sells around $75. Online (ebay) someone is selling "JDM" regulators for $9-$15. Comes with pressure gauge and fittings. The Holley (thru Jegs) only comes with the regulator. Anyone have experience with these "JDM" regulators. I guess they are cheap enough, but I have wasted lots on money on these ebay purchases.

Thanks in advance.

John

I just had my car in for dyno tuning and had to replace my brand new Bosch/MSD regulator as it was fluctuating to much and out of all the regulators he felt that he would trust the Sard regulator, the SX regulator and one more i thik it was the Weldon regulator, after talking to others im not the first to have problems with the bosch one so i would stay away from that

If you are coming to SEZ next weekend I will bring you a holley regulator. Just let me know.

John

I have an old Turbo Tom (r.i.p.) setup with 600CFM Holley. I had to replace the fuel pump and now I am blowing by the float needle valves with fuel coming from both bowel vent tubes. I am looking for a fuel pressure regulator. Found a Holley that sells around $75. Online (ebay) someone is selling "JDM" regulators for $9-$15. Comes with pressure gauge and fittings. The Holley (thru Jegs) only comes with the regulator. Anyone have experience with these "JDM" regulators. I guess they are cheap enough' date=' but I have wasted lots on money on these ebay purchases.

Thanks in advance.

John[/quote']