HybridZ

side skirt gallery

Careless

ok guys.

show your fairladies wearing their skirts =)

reason for asking...I found this skirt set here... haven't been able to locate a pic of the set with some ZG flares after searching for about 24 minutes total.

so if someone has the skirts, or ANY skirts actually. I'd like to see a nice sideshot in a reasonable image size if possible. That way I can photoshop the ZG Flares or any other flares over them, and display them for everyone.

=)

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7SS/50-1461

well i was hoping on finding a set that would somewhat blend with the lines a bit better than that, because i don't like that small rising section right before the front fender. although my commendments for DIY modification of another car's skirts =)

and the camo-zzzap rules =D

the link i posted looks to be the cleanest set of side skirts interms of lining up with the door creases and whatnot.

that's sorta what im after. to blend it in real well, and put some zg's on the wheel well :P

Well, they were free, so I figured what the heck. I personally like the MSA type III side skirts, but I prefer my side skirts to not be molded into the body. I like the line, it looks more like a production piece to me that way instead of a one off custom job. Nothing wrong with that, but just not my taste. Anyway, good luck with the search!

I really do not remember, being and old fart. I got the MSA kit around 2.5 years ago. So it was what MSA was selling the kit, "ON SALE". They were a pain to mount. They came twisted all to hell. I had to both glue them with the adhesive strips that they glue to trim on new cars and had to use some flat head screws. I blended the edges of side skirts with flexible body filler.

I like the turbine wheels too. I had a bunch of that type of wheel until recently, I just got rid of a similar set that had more spokes a few months back. There are some NICE ssr fin wheels on ebay right now that are too rich for my blood but would be sick to have on a z.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=330024859760&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT