HybridZ

Datsun 610 Pics

tfreer85

Imagine that silver 610 with a nice FJ20et or maybe an SR20det' date=' bumper mount oil cooler, top mount intercooler...Some of these wheels here (old style Advan SA3) and some zg style bolt on flares in carbon fiber...

aaa.thumb.jpg

Now THAT would be a fun car.

Thats what I'm saying. Its kinda like a cross between Luarel and Ken & Mary style Skyline. I think with some ZG's and Wats, 510 fender mirrors, an IC for a grill and an SR would be wicked. It looks like its a similar platform to the 510's for coil-overs and parts etc. I'm just trying to decide now between a 3rd Z or an 610.

Tyson

Mine would look something like this:

th_610.jpg

Not perfect' date=' but you get the idea. The front camber is supposed to be like that, it's the classic "Oni Camber" from the early days of drifting.[/quote']

That is SWEET!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for posting that picture. I must say though, no wagon..sorry. You're making me want one a little bit more with each post.

Tyson

I found a BRE 610 for sale on some website, it comes up when you google image search it. It used to be on www.race-cars.com but now it's on some other one. I had a hard time finding a front 3/4 picture to use as a reference for that drawing, and I only had a pen handy, so it's not my best work but the idea is there. I'm convinced that the wagon, much like the whale tail, will rise again. I guess most people around here just aren't ready for either, but I won't hold it against you guys. :wink:

"Rear seat was re-upholstered with black leather vinyl."

leather vinyl! You know, from plastic cows!

Sharp looking. Theres a white one running around Lexington, or was about a year ago, looks almost identicle to that one but with different rims.

Sorry, but wagons make baby jesus cry.

(lets all pretend I can spell and type and function as an adult)