HybridZ

The latest distraction (guitar pic)

Z-TARD

Awesome guitars Memegtr. How did you get those signed? I'd love to get one of mine signed, but the thought of dragging one to a concert just scares me. Ebay sells waterslide decals of artist signatures, but that would be really lame. Of course... it is a fake Satriani model guitar, What would fit it better than a fake sig? :)

Z-Rex, I can't see the pics of your's at all for some reason. The link doesn't work for me.

Mike

memegtr what is your opinion of that AC175 carvin acoustic. I have always thought those were great looking acoustics but have never played or seen one for that matter.

well, its is meant to sound only through the piezo....and sounds as good as a piezo pickup can get....wich is close enough for some gigs, I want to get the acoustic sansamp to polish the overall acoustic sound.....so far I´ve played through my gt5....with some results..(80´s rock stuff & pop stuff).

I´m thinking about putting a gk3 on it because of the way the neck feels...really easy on the left hand, since I use low action, and there is not much diference with the neck of an electric. bending is another story though because acoustic strings are thicker and not so easy to pull.

I have recorded in local studios with it but only to support rhytm behind an electric sound or a real acoustic with a mic on it.

great overall guitar ....won´t get rid of it.....it´s a keeper.....

Awesome guitars Memegtr. How did you get those signed? I'd love to get one of mine signed, but the thought of dragging one to a concert just scares me. Ebay sells waterslide decals of artist signatures, but that would be really lame. Of course... it is a fake Satriani model guitar, What would fit it better than a fake sig? :)

Z-Rex, I can't see the pics of your's at all for some reason. The link doesn't work for me.

Mike

well that wolfgang has it´s story......actually I didn´t bought this one.....I won it in a contest.....went through the elimination process playing some VH solos.....in the final stage I played "fire in the hole" from VH III, it turns out on that tune eddie has a guitar with a trans-trem in it, so he plays it in A, while I had to pull it off in B.....not exactly easier......well....fortunatly the other guys were lamer than me.....ufff.

as for the paul gilbert signature.....I went to a clinic at a local store....brought my guitar and he kindly signed it....looks more like a doodle anyway....

Any bassist on here? I played bass for some time until I got a job,

started off playing my uncles, then bought myself a pawn shop special,

it was some sort of yamaha,I cant remember exactly,

The other bass I owned was the carlo robelli 12 string bass,

played mucho hard had a passive,active switch and with some distortion added in it sounded killer!

Funny thing is I sould that one on ebay to buy my first z car (87 300zx n/a)

But hey you gotta do what you gotta do right?

Hey ZZZero I am somewhat of a bassist. I started on guitar but played bass in a band for a couple of years then in church. I play guitar and piano mostly just because I sold my bass equipment. I have been playing around on a few of the new basses on the market and I have the say the Cort A5 can't be beat even when spending twice as much and that is in comparison with several high end warwick, alembic, Ibanez, Spector, carvin, and ick fender. College and a business take all my time and money right now though so I play the piano because thats whats in front of me and hope to bring my guitar back to TN next time I go to my parents house.