HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say it. That car is hideous! Ugly as hell! What a waste!

hey, anyone know where I can get 2+2 interior parts? dragon says 79+ 2+2 parts but not 78!

Maybe in the 70's it was "COOL" but now it just looks "UGLY" dont forget in the 70's they thought lots of things looked good??????? and we cant forget DISCO (we all wish we could)

the entire interior is tan which I am not a fan of so I need everything in black. The rear seats are going to kill me cause I have no idea what to do with them. 30 yr old foam... IDK really cause I haven't really spent any time back there but could them be ok? Just need re-upholstering?

No motor at the moment, hence the large wheel gaps:

Sm_1st_Wax009.jpg

Sm_Engine_Bay004.jpg

Hey Oldsarge, could I get the paint code for your car. Im needing to get the paint code because well be painting the jams on my car pretty soon and the painter is ordering paints. Im really considering this color but I dont know what it is. Thanks

Well after looking at more pictures of your car (looks great) I have decided to go with the darker of the grays I had picked, the Dark Shadow Gray from Ford. This is my final decision, painters getting the paint.

As of friday most of the car was in primer excluding the rear end which should have been primed saturday. Im still waiting on my spoiler which is stuck in a canadian post office. This week the car should be back together to work on fitting gaps once the jams are painted. Hopefully in a week or two it should be painted and back home depending on the progress of shipping on the spoiler.

Pictures to come. Slow internet.