HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive thought about zg's but Im not sure if itll look good. I do think they fit. Even If they werent meant for the 2+2 the way there put on isnt really critical for exact line up.

I looked at the sportmax 002 and it looks like theyre really expensive. But look really good.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3491&d=1187579530

Id like to get my car to around this height off the ground.

Ive thought about zg's but Im not sure if itll look good. I do think they fit. Even If they werent meant for the 2+2 the way there put on isnt really critical for exact line up.

I looked at the sportmax 002 and it looks like theyre really expensive. But look really good.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3491&d=1187579530

Id like to get my car to around this height off the ground.

$400 shipped for a set of 16x8's is cheap! I don't think they look that great, but the price is unbeatable.

You could get it that low with sectioned struts and MM coilovers.

O yeah thinking of a different wheel. The ccw classics(dont know how I confused them)

I like the ccw's but they are very expensive and are a little wide for what I need. Ill have to see If I get zg flares in the future because this will affect my wheel choice.

Whats everyone using for speakers in your 2+2's? Im having to get 2 speakers for under the quarterwindows so I can start putting stuff back together.

Whats everyones reccomendations? It look like I have 4.5 inches of depth. Im looking at 6.5" but Im not sure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHOENIX-GOLD-RSd-65cs-6-5-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-RSd65cs_W0QQitemZ150185853571QQihZ005QQcategoryZ32819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I dont have any sound system right now so Ill be doing everything from scratch. I just need 2 speakers for now to get things rolling. The rest will come later.

TEAM 2+2 is looking pretty good!

by the way, has anyone seen this one?

http://www.empirez.com/forum/gallery_image.php?action=view&iid=1641#pictop

Yeah, that is a JCR conversion kit on a V-8 Hybrid 260Z 2+2. He is in one of the Car Clubs I belong to, that car was at MSA Show last year out on '260 Island' with the Blue Turd Racing 2+2, and my 75 Fairlady Z 2/2.

Nice guy, he has several Z's and some other American Iron as well.

Hey Tony can we get some pictures of your car please?

Yeah Im gonna have to decide If I want a nice sounding car or a good stereo. Im thinking about having a butterfly valve that I can control from the inside of the car and there will be alot of sound deadening.

• 2 weeks later...

What size tires is everyone running?

Im thinking a 16x8.5 0 offset, with a 225/50/16. Not sure what rim just been thinking about size. I talked to bubbleguniea and he said there was a little more room on a 2+2.

He made a thread a while back that has pictures of them on his car (car on jacks) your able to see the tires nicely.

I'm running 17x7s (not sure what offset, i think 0) with 235, 45s.

I'll try and take a picture next week showing how much room i have, but I think i could go another inch - 3/4 inch out and about the same in.

I'm at stock ride height though.

I have been looking at side mirrors as of recently a mate suggested some from a mx5. What other alternatives have you guys seen that look decent on a 2+2?

Mopar69 that colour looks sweet as. Any progress pics since?

Garvice where did you source your front airdam for the 260 from? Looks pretty good.