HybridZ

i say goodbye to zcar for good...and hello hybridz!

bobbyc

I too have been frequenting HybridZ more often of late. I still visit Zcar, but it doesn't seem to be as helpful lately as it once was. It may be that I've grown past the basic questions all newbies need to come through and its time to move on. I've also seen quite a few of the more knowlegible users fade away over the past few months. Anyway, I definitely feel like a newbie here and research my questions before asking, don't want to be frowned upon by the HybridZ gods!! LOL

• Like 1

I have been using the zcar.com site for 10 years but lately I have been getting these smart-aleck answers to some questions.

I want to stay positive here. I have been helped by some great people over there and I appreciate it. I am in the middle of the biggest project I have ever attempted. I need a new level of assistance. I am hoping to find it here.

When it comes to nuts, bolts, bodywork and painting I am ok, but when it comes the the fuel system I am somewhat ignorant.

I hope with your help I can become educated to a new level.

One of the biggest things you can do to make your stay here comfortable is to utilize the search function to delve into old threads that have covered your desired topic. When people new to the site don't follow the simple rules outlined in the beginning, the members will cause their every pondering minute on the forum to become an endless swirling torrent of pain (ie they get rebuked). Many preface their questions with "I searched for this, but I could not find any info on...." and so on.

I'm probably in the same boat as you in that I'm not a master at everything and I'm still learning to boot. I just try to make an effort to search before posting if I need information. It makes things easier on me (and I'm an admin!)

Anyway, welcome to forum :D

Davy

Yeah I am relatively new here as well. I have been lurking here for years mostly due to links sent to me by 240ztt. Tried IZCC back during the dial-up days, moved on to Zcar for awhile, but I was in Italy so it really did not help. Joined 240.org shortly therafter but got locked out due to an e-mail glitch (did I mention I was living in Italy)..finally got a new account @ CZC (FKA 240.org) and stayed there till I came here, however I still help out some of the purists over there as I used to be one. But not any more...MUST HAVE MORE POWER...:trippen:

i had a login here a couple years back...but something was screwed up, and i couldn't create another unless i created a new e-mail cause the name was linked to my only one. everyone was telling me to join hybridz cause it has the most info. i mostly read the forums..not a whole lot of posting...and definately untilize the search feature on all forums i visit...mostly cause i'm impatient and want to know the answer right away. i know that pretty much everything i do has been done before.