HybridZ

just got out of surgery for my jaw

OlderThanMe

Hey guys. I just got out of surgery. It is basically a solid piece of metal glued to my teeth on the top and bottom. The hooked me up with rubber bands instead of wires incase I had to open up in an emergency like if I started puking or something. I am now on a full liquid diet.

Hoke: I tried a blended cheese burger and it tasted pretty good. Now that my jaw is sealed up no more soft foods. :-(

I am at panera bread now getting some soup.

The surgery was delayed about 4 times this last week and found out on wednesday that my surgery would be today, a full week after my accident. Exactly one week ago I was headed here at this time but wrecked my bicycle. I came in a car this time.

I am in much less pain now as my lower jaw can not shift around like it was doing.

Mike: you forgot...I don't do alcohol, smoking, or any other addictive or "bad for you" stuff.

2003z Mike: Thanks! It sure will go by fast. I will need get some stuff powdercoated this summer. Can you do high heat powdercoating for exhaust stuff and a turbo? Or is there even such a thing?

DRTY260Z: Thanks man. The surgeon said the procedure went perfectly and there were no problems.

2003z Mike: Thanks! It sure will go by fast. I will need get some stuff powdercoated this summer. Can you do high heat powdercoating for exhaust stuff and a turbo? Or is there even such a thing?

There is! Although, I am sending my NA manifold out to someone else to ceramic coat.

Okay you don't do "bad for you" stuff... you just run your bike into curbs;)

You know I'm just ribbing you a bit... trying to bring a little light-heartedness to a painful situation:wink:

Mike: you forgot...I don't do alcohol, smoking, or any other addictive or "bad for you" stuff...