HybridZ

Ghost Rider!

Thumper

Evidently Nick Cage has had a Ghost Rider tattoo for years, and cleared his schedule just so he could be Johnny Blaze(hopefully we'll get a better performance out of him on this one than we got in Gone in 60 Seconds...). I dug the GR comic, but I don't know how I feel about the new Orange County Choppers edition Hell Bike deluxe...I liked the super bike version from the 90s over the Evil Kinevel 60's version, and I fear that this new update is going to be a bit cheesy.

Evidently Nick Cage has had a Ghost Rider tattoo for years, and cleared his schedule just so he could be Johnny Blaze(hopefully we'll get a better performance out of him on this one than we got in Gone in 60 Seconds...). I dug the GR comic, but I don't know how I feel about the new Orange County Choppers edition Hell Bike deluxe...I liked the super bike version from the 90s over the Evil Kinevel 60's version, and I fear that this new update is going to be a bit cheesy.

Yeah the still photos aren't promising but they have a blog page somewhere that has lots of info on it and it looks fairly good there. They said they wanted to keep the GR very close to home but update the bike alittle to match the GR. In the video shots it looks good so...:icon54:

I really liked the comic book when I was a kid. It inspired me to draw my own motorcycle superhero, Stiletto that went no where. My character had a dual purpose bike, black, wore all black leather and had 1 inch spikes on the gladiator wrist bands. It was pretty cool and more like the Punisher meets Ghost Rider.

Thanks for posting the link---looks alright to me.

Davy