HybridZ

Anyone watch Pinks Last night ?

Yeah, those channels get a lot of play from me too. Speed is great, as long as I change the channel before the NASCAR stuff. Not my thing.

I didn't catch Pinks last night, but I read through the LS1tech thread. What a bunch of jerks. It really reinforces what a great forum HZ is. The bickering was almost too much to take. The video they made of the build and the pinks footage was pretty good though. I hope they decide to actually run the car again and get some tune out of it, see what it'll do.

I just watched the clips on YouTube from the HybridZ races. Great job by everyone on the team. I do have one question tho... and Im NOT second guessing anyone here... just curious. It seems like everyone on that show sprays... why didnt yall throw a bottle in there? I really think yall could have taken it with a bottle. But it was still an awesome job by the build team and Garretts driving.

The engine was missing badly...nitrous wouldn't have helped. We wouldn't have needed nitrous to win had the engine been running as planned.