HybridZ

Finaly painted

Dragonfly

Miles:

Haven't talked in a while, but your car sure looks good. Nice job on the paint. I thought your car was a deep purple with ghost flames??? I might be mistaken. However, the new color and flair work really sets the car off. Thanks for sharing. Give me a shout when your up in the Riverside area. They've got a new Hooters that just opened. Remember the last time we were there with Owen, Tim240Z and ZRated. What a blast! Stay in touch.

VAN

Miles:

Haven't talked in a while, but your car sure looks good. Nice job on the paint. I thought your car was a deep purple with ghost flames??? I might be mistaken. However, the new color and flair work really sets the car off. Thanks for sharing. Give me a shout when your up in the Riverside area. They've got a new Hooters that just opened. Remember the last time we were there with Owen, Tim240Z and ZRated. What a blast! Stay in touch.

VAN

The car you are thinking of with the ghost flames belongs to my friend Jerry, I have posted a few pics of his car to make a point about one thing or another. I certianly remember all of us having a good time in Hooters and I am looking forward to doing the same again in the future. Once my car is running again I will be doing more club events and getting out on runs and things more often. With that in mind anytime I am going to be anywere remotely close to you I will let you know ahead of time.

Hey I saw the pics that Owen posted of the show at Long Beach... your car is looking TOUGH! I can't wait to see it in person.

Dragonfly