HybridZ

A name Befitting of a Z?

240ZR

Well if you didn't see the topic from the other night... I just got myself a track 350z.... but in the tradition of naming my car, I've got to think up a name before I have it a week.... frankly I am out of Z names, or ideas for names..... My Z cars so far have been Zero, Hilda, Beast, Zelda, Brenda, and Trixie......

I just don't know I really want something spiffy and possibly related to Z history.... I was thinking about Duane, after one of my heroes Duane Feuerhelm (props if you don't have to Google that name), but that's kinda a goofy name for a car... and just calling it Feuerhelm... it would get called "The Feuer" I am sure of it... and that just kind of sounds too, Nazi-ish for my tastes.....

Sir, NO sir!! I would NEVER call you Gomer. GO-O-O-LLEE!!! I just thought it was appropriate since you're about to become a grunt. However... Gomer was a MARINE:rolleyes: So... maybe "GRUNT MOBILE" is better:mrgreen: BTW, I work at Fort Sam Houston:icon46:

I am not a grunt :P I am 100% Signal ~_~ I was thinking maybe its not a Sin to reuse a name.... Call this one Zero... or call its Zeta (b/c is going to be the last car i need for a while), my other idea i thought up over night was Shiro.... and putting on Z31 SS badges......

Not a Grunt, eh? Okay soldier...

What about "Rice Killer" or "Eat-My-Rice" or "BRice". Or how about naming after a great Asian warlord like Gengis "Kahn" or after an emperor like "Ming"?