HybridZ

RHD 78 Fairlady Z for sale on e-bay! L@@K

hotimport

So as i was browsing e-bay checking out the Z-Series classfield and stumbled on this 78 Fairlady that looked like a 79 280zx. It was a 2+2 and the cool thing about it i know the guy that is selling it, he is like 5 min away from my house. If anyone is intrested it would be a good buy depending on how much he want for it. Its not in the best condition ever but there isnt that much rust as i could tell.

I never find anything in my state but a bunch of crap and when you dont need it, what you know its allways there. Never the right time for me but maybe for someone eles.

Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140045911551&rd=1,1

You missed this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/clear_W0QQitemZ300041806787QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is how it looked November of 1986 in Okinawa Japan.

For almost 20 years I have been curious about its whereabouts. Nice to see it still survives. Unfortunately Don, the owner, passed away recently.

donz_1.jpg

donz_2.jpg

donz_3.jpg

donz_4.jpg

Finding these old photos of mine encouraged me 3 years ago to buy a 1978 2+2 Fairlady Z. I always liked the way Don set his Z up with the G-Nose and rear spoiler.

I did see that one before, but it was a bit apart and came with a bunch of parts that would have to go back on. It wasnt all that perfect and it was also a 2+2.

The "bunch of parts" included are probably worth more than the car itself.

-G-nose with glass light covers

-432 style grill

-Trust Headers and exhaust

-Triple Mikunis

-The impossible to find wheels

If I wasn't moving, I'd be bidding on it. I'd love to see somebody here pick that up. I bet there some other hidden gems that come along with it.