HybridZ

ZF RACING TO Expand Product LINE!!!!

That's right guys, I can now offer the same solutions to front end adjustability to the Datsun 510 Crowd, to include control arms and TC Rods, all costs being the same!

You 280ZX Fans will also have a solution in the not so distant future. I have a set of control arms being shipped from ZBarn this week and I plan to experiment on those and should have a product picture available next month! Stay tuned!

Mike Kelly

ZF Racing LLC

icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

Guest Anonymous

Mike, have you heard from Allen of Balanced Performance yet? I gave him your info about the susp. pieces and told him how to get in touch with you. He used to be with Eddie Radatz Racing in ATL and he now works next to Jim Thompson of Sunbelt Performance Engines thought they might help you get some exposure in the racing crowds as they all are known for their building/driving talents around here. Les

Great stuff Mike! FWIW, TC rods on 280ZX's (likely 510's as well) can be turned down and the threads ran down further(ie. I wouldn't make all new)...as they're ahead of the control arms. (Z's are behind, correct?). I was going to put a pair into the machine shop here soon as I'd like to correct some geometry shortly and subsequently pair with my caster/camber plates. Do keep us updated icon_smile.gif

Guest Anonymous

Mike,

Can my 510 be the beta tester icon_wink.gif? Putting together the suspension now, slotted rear cross member shocks going to replace lots of suspension stuff while its on stands icon_wink.gif Great to hear you announce your expanded product line icon_smile.gif you should go to www.dimequarterly.com and join the bluebird mialing list ask their opinion cause thats where the enthusiasts are at.

Zya

Yuichi http://StrictlyZ.com http://ZDriver.com