HybridZ

280zx Body kit

biohazard53188

Yes ofcause =)

not a perfect fit, but barely did any adjustments to make them fit, now after it's painted (for the second time) i regret that didn't adjust it (taking like 1-3 hours) to get the perfekt fit...

And it is a bolt on? (Ive never installed a body kit before) Could i have the body kit painted the same color of my car and then install it or do i have to install it and repaint the whole car?

first bodykit i ever installed too.

not so hard, just test fit it before you paint it and adjust until you are happy with it.

screw it in the wheel... "house" or how to say it and glue it with eg PL400 or sikaflex or something similar.

Sorry for the noobness, but dont they come "made to fit"? What goes into test fitting? .........I forgot to mention, NICE Z! It changed my mind about that kit. I like the decals too!

These are mass produced fiberglass pieces and your putting it on a 26 year old car...its not going to be perfect. Yeah you can just bolt it on but it wont fit 100% perfect, just depends how nice you want it to look when your done I guess.

I have the same kit for my car and the side skirts were warped a little so I had to really glue them down. Also when I got the kit there were a few spots where the pieces must have gotten dropped during shipping and the fiberglass got damaged so I had to repair that too. Its not really a big deal though because getting the pieces to fit is just part of the proccess.

If you go with a flexable urethan kit like one from "Victoria British" the test fitting isn't such a big deal because the urethan bends pretty easy. Fiberglass doesn't like to bend so getting the pieces to fit properly isnt as easy.

Guy