HybridZ

LS1/ t56 project gettn started!

thanks vinhzxt, i figure i ahve about 8 grand more to spend on the motor.. bought the blown ls1 for 500 bucks...the new pistions, rods and turbo kit are the big ones...the turbo kits is around 3 grand..but i figure selling my motor and tranny will cover at least that

Don't worry it's not that big of a deal. Wiring is like a cake to me. I can help you guys. If you guys don't want to do it send the harness to me and I will hook up relays, connectors etc to make it easier for you guys to hook it up. I will work with you guys on the price and then I will use that money to donate to this forum. How is that? Win/Win situation eh? lol. Let me know

Vinh

Don't worry it's not that big of a deal. Wiring is like a cake to me. I can help you guys. If you guys don't want to do it send the harness to me and I will hook up relays, connectors etc to make it easier for you guys to hook it up. I will work with you guys on the price and then I will use that money to donate to this forum. How is that? Win/Win situation eh? lol. Let me know

Vinh

Sounds like a win/win to me.......Speartech is $750 =(

What kind of price are you thinking of.... I sold two of my harnesses already =(

Clive,

I don't know what Speartech do to the harness and why their price is so much especially all the GM harness are stand alone harness arlready. The biggest problem will be depends on where you will mount the PCM and whether the harness will reach it or not. I doubt Speartech even touch the PCM connectors or modifying it.

On my friend's Z (Fbody harness) I didn't have to open the harness up. I just cut a few unused wires and tape them up. These wire can be used later on if you needed for some reasons. Other than that just hook up relays for fuel pump, E fan and starter, power inputs and some sensor wires and you are done. I will work with you guys on the price. Don't worry it's not going to be close to half of Speartech's price. Also I am an electrical engineer and I installed alarms and remote starter for cars for over 10 years. That's should give a piece of mind. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to find more work. I am just lending a helping hand when/where needed.

Here is my cell 215-880-9557. Give me a call if you need help.

GL

Vinh

evilc explain about this q35 swap...is it a bolt in? iv been lookin at my options.. how much $$$? is it a lsd? gear ratios?

You'll be able to find everything you need regarding this swap by using the search function. You can also find swap components and info at www.modernmotorsports.com

Search using something like "Q45 LSD"