HybridZ

Dragged the Z out of the garage today

zguy95135

I remembered why I liked it so much :D. I've been driving my CL while going to school in socal, but there's been thoughts of Z's dancing around in the back of my mind. I was thinking of getting a bike, but thats too dangerous (I have to live long enough to pay off my student loans, I dont want my parent's to get stuck paying them off its a lot) so I decided to get a SR20 dropped in the old Z. Its got all kinds of suspension and other mods done, so it'll be awesome when its done and looking nice :P

My dad is going to finish up the Zed, get it all up and on the road, do bodywork and get it painted. Maybe it'll be done in a year or so, and hopefully by then I'll have enough money to get the swap done.

Heres a few pics, I've been messing around with my new camera lol

P1000304.jpg

P1000305-1.jpg

P1000315.jpg

P1000313.jpg

P1000321.jpg

P1000330.jpg

P1000331.jpg

Nope just the exhaust MSA sells, I got the aluminized one. Its got the piece that comes off the cast iron manifold so it kinda has a header. It sounds good when its actually driving, reminds me of a 2jz Supra almost.

Yours sounds nice :D, I like the raspiness.