HybridZ

Can you identify these wheels?

Guest Anonymous

I'm not sure - too sharp an angle to tell to be honest. They look liek what alot of th eHonda guys are running - checkout Tire Rack and Discount tire to see if anything looks close.

Personally I liek the TSW wheels on this Z -> http://www.eng.fsu.edu/~jthagard/otherzs/walker/heatedpassion.html The Centerlien wheels Mike Kelly has been talking about also sound nice - the Aztecs. Have a ZX in my driveway now with swastica stock wheels all polished up, first I've ever really looked at them and I think I like it. Mike, I may end up with those wheels Aztecs too :-) Looking at 98 Cobra wheels (cheap!) and others. Too many wheels!

• 11 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Jens,

Did you happen to notice the rear control arms in the 240 form your post. It looked like the left and right were identical instead of mirror images of one another. Is that normal?

I am a little confused about the article(i know, I was supposed to just look at the wheels). I stated that the sky was the limit on emisions exempt cars as long as the stock engine was retained. Then went on to say the he had bored and stroked the L28. The L28 was only in '75+ Zs correct?

Anyway, I guess writers are only human.

Guest Anonymous

by three-piece Chevlon Sport wheels special ordered from Japan by DAZZ Motorsports. The mesh-style aluminum (17x8 front, 17x9 rear) is wrapped by Dunlop SP9000 rubber

that is a quote from the link you gave us, again good luck.

i asked DAZZ and they gave me a quote of 3800 with custom backspacing

Guest Anonymous

KS73Z,

the first l28 was introduced with the 280Z in a fuel injected form, the l28 turbo was same block f54 but different head p90, p90a (hydralic lifters) the turbo l28 came ONLY on the 280ZX 81-83'

Guest Anonymous

Saw that car in two different mag's (turbo & superstreet). Anywho in the article says they are chevlon 17x8 ft & 17x9 bk. imported from japan. they look exactly like the racing hart c2 three piece or c5. icon_eek.gif