HybridZ

I can't figure out how to fix my turn signals

The turn signals on my Z don't work. The hazard light are working tough. Now, the Z has a 5 terminal flasher, what current are those terminals receiving + or -? does the flasher send + or - to the turn signals? does the turn signal lever send + or - current to the flasher?

I have spend hours trying to fix it and I just can't. Please if someone knows answer those question specifically, thanks.

The turn signals on my Z don't work. The hazard light are working tough. Now, the Z has a 5 terminal flasher, what current are those terminals receiving + or -? does the flasher send + or - to the turn signals? does the turn signal lever send + or - current to the flasher?

I have spend hours trying to fix it and I just can't. Please if someone knows answer those question specifically, thanks.

I think the answer to your specific question is that the turn signal lever sends positive to the flasher and the flasher sends positive to the signals. I don't recall my turn signal flasher having 5 terminals...but maybe it does. I seem to recall the turn signal flasher not being the same as the hazard flasher.

I ended up hooking the left and right turn signals to two switches in the center console. The hazard lights switch turns the left side signal, and the rear defroster switch turns the right one on. I can easily reach both of them. that was the fastest way to get my turn signals to work because, like it was said in an above post, I could have a bigger problem.