HybridZ

Scale Model Question

Chaparral2f

Joe, I am sure the Japanese model companies make them and there is one that I can think of: Tamaya.

The only thing is trying to buy it here in the US. Locating a kit may be difficult. I tried Googling a search, but found mostly S30 kits and other Nissan cars. Good luck.

Davy

Joe, I am sure the Japanese model companies make them and there is one that I can think of: Tamaya.

The only thing is trying to buy it here in the US. Locating a kit may be difficult. I tried Googling a search, but found mostly S30 kits and other Nissan cars. Good luck.

Davy

that should be "TAMIYA" not "tamaya" i want him to have the right info for a search.

Before you go to a lot of trouble finding a model, check (or search) for the string dealing with this issue. Basically it boiled down to compressed air (air density must be inversely proportional to the scale of the model: e.g. a 1:24 model would require a wind tunnel pressurized to 24 atmospheres), or extremely high speed wind to effectively simulate airflow on a small model to obtain a credible Renolds number.