HybridZ

Hello! :)

Guest Racer_X

Guest Racer_X

Hi Everyone,

just thought id introduce myself to the board (seeing as im new here)

first off i know my profile isnt filled out yet (probably because im doing this at work :P) but ill get around to it soon. i promise

anyhoo, my name is felix and i have a '73 240Z.. have had it for a few years now but

havent had the time to do anything with it. its not currently running but has a l28e

and a cranecams electronic ignigiton. but now that i have a garage of my own, the car will be making its way to me (its being stored at my parents) and i will [attempt] a

350 swap and conversion to a standard tranny (if possible).

more than anything, im here to learn and get inspiration so ill be doing some research in these threads for the next while. I dont currently have the car with me, so providing pics is not viable but hopefully itll be with me next summer.

anyhoo, just saying hi :)

ps my other car is a 1990 rover mini from japan :) little 998cc thing... a 350 will be a hella lot different.. if i succeed.

Guest Racer_X

wel duuuuh! it was the shooting star :D

and cmon i only chose racer X because we all know

hes cooler than speed racer or the monkey :P

and no i dont actually race on the roads.

a proper car is for the track or strip. smart drivers keep them there

but yes, im super excited about this forum as it seems theres lots of information available.

Welcome and good luck with your swap! From what we've seen there aren't too many Zs still surviving in your area. You'll put yourself well ahead by hanging out here, reading and searching for info on your swap.

Seriously, you might want to consider taking out a new name before you build up much of a post count. "Racer X" has been here for a long time and is the resident paint and body expert. Your name is so close that this will get confusing.

Guest Racer_X

Sorry about the confusion on the name thing, I use the handle on a different board and didnt check to see if it was or if a variant of the name was in use here.

Mods: would i be able to change my name on here to UrbanSurfer ?