HybridZ

98 Camaro Donor.....Ebay

EvilC

Well 8 days later the car is sold! Just helped the guy put the car on the trailor. Friend of mines dad, we put a battery in it, I turned the key.....put it in gear drove it about 20 feet and he said, "I WANT IT!" Took a whole 20 mins to do the deal......final price $3500 for complete car. I prob could have gotten more but I am not the greedy type. Car is on Ebay and has 1600+ hits and 57 watchers!! I never had anything on their with that many people watching it. Anyway this marks the end of LS1 PART 3...LOL

Until the next one..........

Admins can tool shed this one! Thanks

God bless F body and Vette drivers for creating perfectly good donor drivetrains for us swappers to play with! :icon54:

your thanking the wrong person...lets take a min to thank the tree who always seems to be in the right place to crash a f body without causing any bodily warm to anyone in the car....its amazin how this happens...

Well 8 days later the car is sold! Just helped the guy put the car on the trailor. Friend of mines dad, we put a battery in it, I turned the key.....put it in gear drove it about 20 feet and he said, "I WANT IT!" Took a whole 20 mins to do the deal......final price $3500 for complete car. I prob could have gotten more but I am not the greedy type. Car is on Ebay and has 1600+ hits and 57 watchers!! I never had anything on their with that many people watching it. Anyway this marks the end of LS1 PART 3...LOL

Until the next one..........

Admins can tool shed this one! Thanks

So how much did you make?

Hey Clive I found another LS1, Its a 2001 Firebird Formula its on Ebay right now. the bid is at $1525 with 2 days to go, doesn't look bad at all. It is in Georgia.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Firebird-formula-wrecked-in-rear-still-a-nice-car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6420QQihZ004QQitemZ140060696081QQrdZ1

Tis the season for wrecked f bodies!!

Again thanks for everything

Greg

Hey Clive I found another LS1, Its a 2001 Firebird Formula its on Ebay right now. the bid is at $1525 with 2 days to go, doesn't look bad at all. It is in Georgia.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Firebird-formula-wrecked-in-rear-still-a-nice-car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6420QQihZ004QQitemZ140060696081QQrdZ1

Tis the season for wrecked f bodies!!

Again thanks for everything

Greg

Hey if it goes cheap enough! LoL Seller is being cheap and not posting a bunch of pics of the car. I am going to watch this one and ask for some pics. Would love to see what he or she gets for it. To answer the other question, I made enough to finally start working on my car again :wink:

Dude, are F-body drivers the worst in the world or are they just 20 something boys trying to impress chicks. In any case, god bless them for making their cars available.

Funny you said that on the way home this morning a guy with newly bought F body spun out and drove part way through our fence. No real damage but I'll bet he will be farting seat foam for a couple of days. :burnout: