HybridZ

New pics just scanned in...

phantaz

heres some family photos i finally got around to scanning in... these were taken about 10 years ago after my Dad finished the bodywork and painting of my brothers 240. He painted all these cars and did all the bodywork on his 260 and my brothers 240. the280zx is the one he walked me through on my first paint job..this is the photo the day after it was painted before i tinted the windows in all the other photos i have of it.

the "Family" pic first.

FamilyZshot.jpg

Moms 1986 300zx... non turbo but with the factory turbo ground effects. i believe this was the only year they did that..

Karen86-300ZXNA.jpg

Dads 260z... fiberglass ground effects all glassed in and glassed in flares and a 2 inch all steel cowl that he did himself on the stock hood.

Dad74-260Z.jpg

Bro's 240 that was orange with the white interior..back end was hit hard in the passenger corner.. the bumper was pushed up near the gascap from what he said. now its nissan white with black interior.

Bryan71-240Z.jpg

and my posing with my zx right after paint. this was about 3 years ago. my first paint job.. only one run.. i was really happy with that lol.

JustPainted-04.jpg

not bad for garage painting.

guess ill have to photocrop in my other 280z "which is my avatar" and my Uncles 240 and his sons 280 2+2 when i get some more pics up LOL.. we have everymodel covered until the 300zx's last change and the new 350z... but we are working on it =)