HybridZ

Has anyone been able to use a Suspension Techniques bar with Q45 axles?

cyrus

I have that bar and will be playing with it and the mounts, but after some discussion with Ross, I realized what the problem is... You have to cut the end links so that they work within the space. The steel spacer between the two in-board bushings on the endlink is what needs to be cut down... Bolt the bar onto the Mustach bar mounts, and then set it to where it clears the axle and masure the space left. That's all you have to work with. If I get around to that this week, I'll take pictures, but don't hold your breath... I'm still doing some welding and fabricating on the car.

Mike

You don't throw them away. You cut them down to the size needed. Are you saying you don't have enough space with the suspension compressed to its ride height? The suspension has to be compressed... Remember that the rear axles are hanging down significantly and you'll have to jack those into place by putting a jack under the strut assembly and raising them into place.

Another question... Are you sure you have the correct sway bar to mount from the reverse position?

Mike