HybridZ

Ls1 Z Joins The Ten Second Club!!

i should be in the 10s soon as soon as i get my car running and tuned. im sure with 150 shot i should be in the 10s with some m/t slicks or some drag radials. but, probably going to stick to high mid/high 11s w/out nitrous. never ran nitrous in my life, but a hella lot of boost on old projects! ill see what the lt1 does all motor first! sac raceway is known for offering good timeslips! .6 to .8 faster difference then fomoso raceway in bakersfield.

i should be in the 10s soon as soon as i get my car running and tuned. im sure with 150 shot i should be in the 10s with some m/t slicks or some drag radials. but, probably going to stick to high mid/high 11s w/out nitrous. never ran nitrous in my life, but a hella lot of boost on old projects! ill see what the lt1 does all motor first! sac raceway is known for offering good timeslips! .6 to .8 faster difference then fomoso raceway in bakersfield.

I have run the same time at Famoso and Sac. It would be very hard for a track to be .6-.8 sec off. I could see .1 to .2 from track to track at the most.

Good times Joey, You have been working on it for a long time.

i run use to run sacramento raceway all the time and run fomoso a week later since i use to live in between the 2. fomoso has either a dirty air quality or something because i run in the high 12.9s constantly @117mph, 3 different visits. it runs 12.2s at sac raceway all day, this is 2 different visits. this is all mix in between. yes, i use to race that hardcore back then. its not he car, its the track. sacramento also has been known to have a better prepped race tack compare to fomoso. them domestic guys do a crappy prep job for the imports at fomoso. its almost like a hating game..once in a while i go out there with buddies of mine to fomoso for test and tune and they still pull about .6-7 seconds slower then sac.

I think I will go a race my car too, but how much is it on sat and how much do you race? I have only been there on a wed night.

I just checked to see if they were going to be open and they are having a test and tune this saturday 13th.I will be $50 to race from 12pm to 4pm.

EVILTWIN. With the question of how many runs? Pretty much as many as you want! If Sac on a wednesday night is anything like Infinion on a wadnesday (packed). There is no comparision. I usually get 8-15 runs in on a test and tune!

8-15 runs! Thats alot. The most I have ever got at Infinion was 9 and thats when I got 1st.