HybridZ

smoke color

rdsk8ter

My problem isn't in the technique, it's in the hardware...It's just not firing on all six for some reason...sounds like it's got a pretty bad miss, and when you floor it under load, it starts breaking up around 3k rpms...street tuning sucks...but when you're broke, it's all you got. Up to now i've been borrowing the DB9 tuning cable from a buddy because I haven't actually gone out and bought my own, I guess it's finally time to break down and do that. Maybe I should put up some burnout pics in the 02 Altima (with the QR25DE), I used to smoke them like Ron's Cut supreme there, with no trickery save finding a parking lot that had just been resurfaced (they smoke better). She's getting old, but she's still got it...Jim Wolf flywheel and 10mm oversize clutch, custom Veritech-z hidden cold air intake (it runs through the stock airbox so you can't even tell it's there, but it's all 3" tube), Jim Wolf balance shaft delete kit, Hotshot header (with factory heat shield re-installed to cover it up) and an Unorthodox lightened crank pulley. It's probably still got a smoke show or two left in it, even after 100k miles on all that stuff...