HybridZ

Help Me

T61 260Z

Get a test light out and start from your fuse box and work your way back to the fuel pump to check for power. Check for power at fuse box and if you have power then go to the power cable for the fuel pump and check. If you dont have power then its somewhere in the line after the fuse box, if you do its your pump. if you dont have power at all check your fuse in the fuse box and then check for power behind the fuse box. If you have power behind then your fuse is bad. If you dont then trace that wire to where ever it goes. Its a cat and mouse game, sooner or later you'll win... Good luck Also make sure you dont have the wires mixed up on the fuel pump and check your grounds. I believe the 260's have a connection for fuel injection power behind the passenger under the carpet check there too.

:icon31:

There's no fuse in the fuse box .What do I do now the only way it runs if I give it direct power to pump and it's flooding car and have to keep changin plugs almost every week!

so its runnin rich, theres a guy out here in vegas and his z runs beyond rich the plugs gotta be changed like every time the car is started... but yea he thought it was his AFM but it wasnt and we still dont knw what it is.... possably a ecu issue?

What EFI are you running because if you're still running the stock EFI then you will have this problem and there's only one real fix, aftermarket EFI.

The stock turbo supports 300cc injectors real well. I'm not sure what rail you bought (14mm or 11mm) but here's a few injector sources for 300cc ish injectors, turbo Volvo (14mm) and yellow top NA Supra (11mm). Both of them will run well with stock L28ET EFI and minor tweeking of the AFM in some cases.

• 6 months later...