HybridZ

riding buddy needed for san felipe in march

randy 77zt

free baja dirt bike ride?i need a back up rider for the week before the score 250 .riding will be day rides from the campground and 1 overnight ride to mikes sky rancho.you get free ride down in my van.you buy your own bike gas & food-beer.you need a 400+cc 4 stroke dirt bike with 3+ gallon tank.i dont ride like a mx hero-you cant afford to be med-evaced out.date will be march 3 to march 11.you should like to ride sand.plus a shot at 100

mph dry lake.or miles of beach with nobody around.lots of fresh shrimp tacos.happy hour at rockodile-get s#$t faced for $10.

Very tempting invitation....will check my calender. Just got back from a saturday ride out at Spangler Hills (SoCal desert) with a number of my riding partners....great time of course! I'm riding a 2002 CRF450R set-up for desert riding. I'm located in ventura county.

Tom

I'll be there the 7th thru 11th. Probably won't have my bike, but I will have my prerunner. I think some of my friends will have thier bikes though, we might be interested in a ride on the 8th. I can't remember the name of the campground were staying at but if you see any of the attached vehicles say hi. these are the reasons my Z is dorment.

-Dennis

DSCN0353 (Small)_thumb.JPG

DSCN0503 (Small)_thumb.JPG

1620_SCORE_ii1680 (Small)_thumb.jpg

san felipe as in baja mexico norte-a small town 150 miles south of calixico.during an off road race its kind of like the wild west -it doesnt have to have license plates to be driven on the street.if you are a gearhead the friday before race day is the best show of all.everybody is lined up on mainstreet for tech inspection.so you get to look at the cars before they get dirty.plus cheap beer and fresh shrimp tacos.the sanctioning body for the races post the cousre map on thier website-if you want to go check it out its marked and you have a map and gps points-it makes riding easy.