HybridZ

Found this awesome sbc z car vid

Guest fastkid400

I was on myspace and found this video.

Thanks for sharing. The video is almost five years old (?) by now. Darius is a member here and his car is very different looking now. Search and you shall find.

We used to have a Chrysler forum, but those posts have been absorbed in the greater part of the site. Searching may give you some leads or examples, but no kits.

Davy

I have that video too. Also have Crusty Demons 10, seen you there Darius. Props to you. I ride Honda CRF 250x up here in the El Dorado National forrest. Used to race Downhill Mountain bikes and I am a master auto tech in Folsom, ca. currently building a blown 350 71 240z with a msa body kit. Doing the engine , rollcage body and paint myself. Hope to show it at the Zcar nationals. Will have to check out some of your videos. Why go small when you can go big? Just dont get hurt man.

Fred

• Administrators
I was on myspace and found this video. I thought it was pretty sweet and had to show you guys. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=710914563

Oh yeah, does anyone know of a company making small block chrysler motor mounts?? Does anyone have a link or pic of a z with a chrysler motor in one??

Darius’s car is world famous and his videos of that car are responsible as the motivation behind some of the beasts that reside on this forum.

Thanks Darius…

As for the Mopar Z car.. all you have to do is use the search feature at the top of your screen. Here is a little teaser for ya…

My father built a 440 RB with TF 727 and installed it in a ’77 280-Z.

Foggy burnout pics…

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=105492

Pics of the build process..

http://ronruschman.tripod.com/car.html#car

on the subject of chyrsler mounts , check summit racing. they have a universal cross bar that goes between the frame rails that can be cut down and bolt or weld in. I did both. I paid 70 bucks and even came with the rubber motor mounts. just run a torgue strap or chain so you don't tear the mounts apart like I did with my 340 years ago

Fred

Hey Darius, If your looking for some off road you should check out the area up here. Steve Lampson lives here and rides the trails around here.

Guest fastkid400

yea sorry about old news, but i was kinda just curious to what was all done to it rather than telling you that it has never done before. I looked up the chrysler mounts in search way before i started this thread. I was just looking for more input on people that have actually done that conversion.