HybridZ

interesting shop tool

It seems like the only people who would actually buy this are those who can get the engine running simply by hooking up a bat. + to the coil and wiring the starter.

this doesn't really offer anything after that, and if anyone is setting up any new engine with a full engine management system, they probably have the skill to make one anyway.

with that said, we made one at school, to fire up our honda engine:

untitled2.JPG

red: throttle control

blue: stock honda motorcycle display

yellow: switches, FP, ECU power, Starter

light green: radiator

photo credit: adam barrera of highmileage.org

Personally Id build my own version with ALOT larger, wider,longer/wider, base,(on casters) and a sliding adjustable/swapable, engine mount, radiator and seperate electic water pump and fan, better tach, a/f ratio gauge,engine temp,oil pressure exhaust temp gauges, starter/bell housing adapter,ETC. and Im reasonably sure I could do it for a similar total cost

damn, I see ANOTHER PROJECT in my future, to go with the flow bench and REAR WHEEL DYNO, that Im already planning on..................ever notice you never get to the point your sitting in a complete garage???

its like being a sultan and having 300 wifes....theres ALWAYS something you know you can get but youll still think of MORE,BETTER ETC.

this hobby could get out of control if youll let it!