HybridZ

Need a muffler

nbesheer

Okay the tip of my muffler rusted off. I took a picture from sparkys thread as it will be easy for me to show what happened.

flange.jpg

Hope you don't mind that I jacked your picture.

That part is gone and the muffler is just like the pipe that normaly exhausts exhaust as well as the inside which is open too, I'm guessing that is bad, it's not loud like if there was no muffler but it does sound nice when I rev it up. But back on topic it smells a lot like a muscle car which it isn't and didn't before, so I'm assuming I'm loosing gas miliage or something (not sure on that) But I need a new one and all the places I've looked want to sell me mufflers that are shaped like this

flowmaster_super_40_series.jpg

But I should have just a fatty cylinder shape and I don't know what/where to look. Is there any muffler that zcar owners like a lot ?

Well I got a "stock" muffler, just a regular no name one and got it installed for 53 bucks, not sure if that is a good deal or not. But anyways It's SUPER quiet which I like lol. And I dind't know how loud my other one was. and the old one has like 40 holes in it haha. But I am happy.